Saturday 27 November 2010

Overall Summary Of Target Audience

From my target audience research I have discovered who I will aim my magazine at and what features it will include. My magazine will be aimed at older teenage/young adult females who have a strong interest in predominantly the popular and r and b music genre as I discovered that my target audience were interested in these genres. I also know that I will need to include a wide variety of articles in the magazine; mainly focusing on interviews I discovered that my target audience have a key interest in new music. Therefore I will need to keep my magazine fresh and include new and up to date music as I know that the target audience has a passion for music. The articles will have to be well written to keep the reader interested with well thought out articles and information about the specified genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment